I’d love to connect with you on Facebook, Twitter Pinterest and Instagram. Leave me a message so I can follow you back!
Let’s get to this week’s fabulous features!
I’ve always wondered about how to do this. Now the mystery has been solved! Tissue Paper Picture Frame by Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
Wow these boxes are so shabby chic! Cutlery Box ReDo by The Simple Craft Diaries
How awesome is this? From chair to planter! Green Garden Chair by Kaleidoscope of Colors
Isn’t this the sweetest thing ever? Darling M & M Candy Cake from One Little Project
I think Marybeth from Cupcakes and Crinoline could run an Etsy shop selling these cute 99 Cent Upscaled Tote Bags!
Thank you so much for linking up!
I’d love to see what else you’re been working on…
Crafty Soiree Party Guidelines
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a “Crafty Soiree” button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don’t just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you’d follow us. You can find Katie here.
Let’s get this party started!
Diane | An Extraordinary Day says
What fun features this week Malia!!
Thanks for hosting and best wishes for an extraordinary week!
Phyllis @grandparentsplus.com says
Thanks for hosting! Hope the remainder of the week is great!
Taryn@ Design, Dining + Diapers says
Thanks for hosting Malia!
Thanks so much for hosting Malia!!
Kathy Moody says
Thank you so much for hosting another awesome party! Happy Thursday!
Lisa @hooplapalooza says
thank you so much for the party! have a fun rest of the week :)
Thanks so much for hosting, Malia! I hope you’re enjoying beautiful spring weather in your neck of the woods. Have a great day!
Katie B. of HousewifeHowTos.com says
Thank you so much for hosting, Malia! I love those features. :)
I wanted to invite you to join my How-To Tuesday link party, if you haven’t already. It’s open all week, and the entries are randomized, so everyone’s entry can make it to the top. It would be great to have you!
Thanks for hosting !
thanks for the party
Malia, thanks for hosting!
Thanks for hosting