What’s glittery, bright and TOTALLY RAD? A Neon Party using products from the American Crafts glitter collection!
We all think American Crafts is AWESOME, right? They have amazing products that you can create so many different things with. I was over the moon when I received this box of goodies from them, including:
American Crafts Glitter Tape in Begonia, Cherry and Cricket. American Crafts Thickers in Powder. American Crafts Zazz Glitter Glue in Cricket, Orchid and Honeycomb. American Crafts Neon Glitter in Cherry, Grass, Lemon and Ocean. American Crafts This to That double-sided super sticky red tape, and American Crafts AC Cardstock in Floral Carrot, Geranium Grape, Grass, Lemon, Ocean and patterned cardstock.
I was so inspired by all these cool products. Being a child of the 1980′s… I felt a Neon Party coming on! First Up: a Neon Banner.
Neon Party Banner Directions
Supplies: Gitter cardstock, scissors, glitter tape, double sided sticky tape, hole punch.
1. Using a cardboard pennant pieces as a template, trace 8 pennant shapes out of the glitter paper and cut out.
2. Adhere to pennant shape with double sided sticky tape.
3. Make designs with the glitter tape and/or punch circles out of contrasting cardstock colors and stick to pennants.
4. Punch wholes on top and using twine or ribbon to string up.
And what’s a party without treats?
Neon Party Treat Bag Instructions
Supplies: White treat bags, glitter tape, Thickers, circle punch, paper clip and scissors.
1. Use tape to make diagonal designs on bag.
2. Punch out circles and adhere to bags.
3. Add thickers on top spelling (yum, rad, sweet and cool)
5. Make tiny pennants out of glitter tape by folding a piece over and cutting out a notch.
6. Add a teeny circle from Thickers on the pennant.
Neon Party Glasses
Supplies: Glitter cardstock and patterned cardstock, a pennant punch, small circle punch hole punch, twine or ribbons, Ball Canning Jars in blue.
1. Punch out pennants and circles (I used 5 of each for every glass).
2. Adhere circles to pennants.
3. Punch holes and add string or ribbon. Tie on glass.
Thanks, American Crafts for all the glittery goodness!
Connect with American Crafts
This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.