The Easter Bunny will soon be hopping around, delivering eggs… and we’ll soon be “hopping” around to Easter celebrations and parties ourselves! What can you bring to share that’s cute and cheap? I have an idea. Here’s my Easter Bunny Granola recipe. It’s the perfect hostess gift (or present for a neighbor or a teacher).
Easter Bunny Granola
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a large baking sheet with foil
2. In a large bowl, combine the brown sugar, oil and vanilla. Add the oats combining well.
3. Bake mixture until golden brown and crisp, 20 minutes. Let cool.
4. Add raisins, marshmallows, mnm’s and chocolate chips and mix well.
5. Using pinking shears, cut a piece of fabric larger that the lid, place over insert and seal.
6. Download and print these Mason Jar Bunny Ears, cut them out and use glue dots or double sided tape to attach them to jar.
7. Add googley eyes, a pom pom for the nose, and white rik rak for whiskers.
Wishing you a delicious Easter!
Sharing at Uncommon Designs, Craft-o-Maniac, I Should Be Mopping the Floor, Kathe with an E, The Girl Creative, Flamingo Toes, Domestically Speaking, Live Laugh Rowe, Thirty Handmade Days, 504 Main, Meegan Makes, Carolyn’s Homework and Tatertots and Jello.