The Easter Bunny will soon be hopping around, delivering eggs… and we’ll soon be “hopping” around to Easter celebrations and parties ourselves! What can you bring to share that’s cute and cheap? I have an idea. Here’s my Easter Bunny Granola recipe. It’s the perfect hostess gift (or present for a neighbor or a teacher).
Easter Bunny Granola
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a large baking sheet with foil
2. In a large bowl, combine the brown sugar, oil and vanilla. Add the oats combining well.
3. Bake mixture until golden brown and crisp, 20 minutes. Let cool.
4. Add raisins, marshmallows, mnm’s and chocolate chips and mix well.
5. Using pinking shears, cut a piece of fabric larger that the lid, place over insert and seal.
6. Download and print these Mason Jar Bunny Ears, cut them out and use glue dots or double sided tape to attach them to jar.
7. Add googley eyes, a pom pom for the nose, and white rik rak for whiskers.
For more fun Easter themed Mason Jar printables by Printabelle for YoT, click here.
Wishing you a delicious Easter!
Sharing at Uncommon Designs, Craft-o-Maniac, I Should Be Mopping the Floor, Kathe with an E, The Girl Creative, Flamingo Toes, Domestically Speaking, Live Laugh Rowe, Thirty Handmade Days, 504 Main, Meegan Makes, Carolyn’s Homework and Tatertots and Jello.
This is so adorable! I love the granola, what a fun and yummy treat!
Thanks for creating such great printables Michelle! xo
Absolutely adorable!! What a great gift idea!! I love, love, love the bunny faces on the mason jars. Super cute!! Thanks for the awesome idea!!
Thanks Crystal, you always make my day!
Mary Beth @ Cupcakes and Crinoline says
This recipe sounds delicious and the bunny face is so cute!
Thanks MB! xoxo
Maryann @ Domestically Speaking says
Super cute Malia!