Ice Cream Fund Mason Jar & Printable Art
We all scream for ice cream in the summer right? Here’s an easy way to transform a plain jar into a cute Ice Cream Fund Mason Jar. Then you can put all your spare coins in it and buy LOTS of ice cream!
Supplies: Mason Jar (this one is from the Target Dollar Bin), white primer, Chalky Finish Paint in Refreshing, Chalkboard Paint, metal piggy bank insert, Americana Decou-Page, painter’s tape and gold glitter.
1. Spray the jar, rim and insert with a primer.
2. Paint the jar, rim and insert.
3. Paint the label area with chalkboard paint (3 coats).
4. Write Ice Cream Fund in chalk on the label area.
5. Tape of the bottom and apply a layer of Decou-Page.
6. Sprinkle with gold glitter.
Grab a FUN & FREE Printable
Just click this link: Money Can’t Buy Happiness Printable, save to your computer and print.
Visit these awesome bloggers to see more awesome projects.