Dollar Store Fishbowl Snowman
This charming Dollar Store Fishbowl Snowman adds budget friendly good cheer to your home.
You can find all the materials at the dollar store.
Supplies: (5) bags of faux snow, 3 fishbowls (larger size), googly eyes, orange burlap ribbon, top hat ornament, small black buttons for mouth, piece of 8 1/2″ x 11 ” felt, scissors and hot glue.
1. Fill the bowls up with “snow.”
Make sure they can still stack easily.
2. Cut a small circle from the burlap. Make a cut halfway through.
3. Roll the burlap up into a triangle and secure with little bit of glue.
4. Glue eyes, nose and button mouth on one of the fishbowls.
Pretty cute, huh?
5. Using the photo as a guide, cut a 2″ strip of felt, making an inverted “U” at the top, and cut another 2″ strip down the other side.
6. Cut fringe into the ends.
7. Add scarf to bowls.
8. Top with hat.
Do LOVE dollar store crafts?
Amber Harrop says
So cute and clever Malia :) Love it
Diane | An Extraordinary Day says
I LOVE that your snowman got featured in Woman’s Day magazine!! It’s so cute and you’re so clever, Malia!