Hello and Welcome to A Crafty Soiree #7!
There were so many amazing projects last week.
I'm featuring some fabulous wreaths today:
This Balloon Wreath from Bugaboo, Mini Mr. and Me is so fun and festive. The color combos are endless. This wreath makes me want to celebrate!
How elegant is this Rosy Fall Wreath from Ellen's Creative Passage?
The flowers are created out of wool… so gorgeous.
Nothing is sweeter than this Candy Corn Wreath from A Mommy's Adventures.
I'm not sure if I could stop myself from snacking on the candy before it made it to the wreath!
1. Link up your creative projects! (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. All partygoers love meeting new friends. If you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hello and let them know you're stopping by from A Crafty Soiree.
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us.
6. Have fun.
Thanks for joining the party!