Hello and we're so happy you're joining us for A Crafty Soiree!
Before we get to the party, one of my all time favorite places, The Twinery, is giving away a Sampler Pack to one of you gorgeous peeps! Is it possible for twine to be delicious? These colors make my mouth water.
The Sampler Pack includes 120 yards total of eco-luxe, plush 100% cotton twine in 8 colors (15 yards of each color shown): Maraschino, Mandarin, Lemondrop, Peapod, Caribbean, Lilac, Pink Sorbet & Cappuccino. Here are a couple of simple tags I whipped up with my twine:
Here's the deal– visit The Twinery shop and c'mon back here and tell me what you'd use your new twine for if you won. While you're at it, enter these giveaways too!
A gorgeous award winning children's book "Before You Were Here Mi Amor"
A shop credit to Magnolia Twist— joyful handmade kids and women's clothing
A gift certificate to the Pretty Things for You Shop. Oh-so pretty vintage inspired printables
Onto the party. Today I am featuring a few Advent Calendars…
This Advent House Calendar from Can't Stop Making Things.
How clever is this?
An Advent Clock Calendar from Michele Made Me (and her son)
This bright and cheery felt advent calendar from Craftberry makes me smile
Thanks to everyone who linked up!
1. Link up your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
And away we go!
Tomorrow's Giveaway is a BIG one so come back…