Hi, It’s so good to see you at A Crafty Soiree! Thank you for taking the to join us and to link up your delightful projects. Here are a few that caught my eye:
Ruffle Skirt from Suburbs Mama
Sweetness courtesy of Crafty Cupcake Girl
Map Covered Lampshade by Silver Boxes
Scrabble Tile Pillows from My Sew Called Life
Pennant Dress by Sunday Tuesday
What wonderful crafts! Now onto the first party of February:
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a “Crafty Soiree” button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don’t just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you’d follow us. You can find Katie here.
I’m excited to see what you’ve been crafting!