Hi Pals! Thanks for joing us at A Crafty Soiree. I don't know about you but I am not "done" with Easter… at least the pretty pastels that seem so right this time of year.
Pink Lemonade Cupcakes from The Kurtz Corner. Seriously delicate and delectable!
Let me start by saying… I WANT this lamp! Check out the transformation of this Z Gallerie Lamp Knock Off by From Gardners to Bergers
Spring Craft Party by See Vanessa Craft. There are a gajillion cute ideas here.
I so want to try this… visit Keeping It Simple for a very clear tutorial on how to make a Tee Shirt Scarf.
I'm sorry. This isn't technically a pastel, but it's too adorable not to include. Check out how to DIY Sew a Bunny Hat from The Pursuit of Happiness.
Woo Hoo! Thanks for sharing + I hope you grab a button:
I'd love to see what else you're been working on…
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
I'd LOVE to see what you're been working on… let's link up!