Glam Glitter Vases
Give your special occasion some BLING and ZING with these sparkly Glam Glitter Vases! You can whip these beauties up in no time. They are perfect for weddings (centerpieces or place settings), Mother’s Day… any kind of soiree, event or gift giving occasion.
– Mason Jars
– Acrylic Paint
– Glitter (fine or course)
– Paintbrush (to dust off glitter)
– Foam brush to apply Mod Podge
– Masking Tape
– Newspaper or plastic garbage bag to cover work space
(All crafts supplies available at Ben Franklin Crafts and Frames in Redmond).
1. Use masking tape to tape off top. Paint jars letting them dry between coats.
2. Remove masking tape
3. Add a coat of Mod Podge to painted area
4. Working over newspaper or a large plastic garbage bag, sprinkle glitter on the Mod Podge areas and let dry.
5. Let it dry and add some flowers.
If you like Mason Jar Crafts, be sure and check out my Mason Jar Crafts Gallery. Here are some of the projects you’ll find there.
Sharing at Uncommon Designs, Craft-o-Maniac, I Should Be Mopping the Floor, A Bowl Full of Lemons, Kathe with an E, The Girl Creative, Domestically Speaking, Live Laugh Rowe, Thirty Handmade Days, Carolyn’s Homework, Tatertots and Jello, Shaken Together Life, Flamingo Toes and The Cards We Drew.