Baked Ravioli Lasagna
This Baked Ravioli Lasagna is my absolute favorite family dinner recipe right now. Actually it’s also wonderful for entertaining! I recently hosted my daughter’s book club and served this to the kids and their moms. EVERYONE asked for the recipe! I wish I could take credit for it but it’s from KraftFoods.com. Click the link for their printable recipe. This is my version (with a few adjustments).
1 lb of ground beef, 1 chopped onion, 2 chopped carrots, 2 cloves of garlic (minced), 1 can of corn, 1 jar of spaghetti sauce, 1/2 cup water, 2 lbs of uncooked frozen cheese ravioli, 1 tub (8 oz) of soft cream cheese, 1/2 cup milk, 1-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
You’ll also need a 9 x 13 baking dish and some non-stick cooking spray.
*Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Spray a large saucepan with cooking spray and brown the meat with the onion, carrots, garlic and corn.
2. Mix in the spaghetti sauce and the water and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Spray a 9 x 13 casserole dish with non stick cooking spray.
4. It’s time to layer it! Start with a layer of the meat mixture. Then add half the frozen ravioli.
5. Combine the cream cheese and milk mixture and spread over the ravioli.
6. Add a layer of 3/4 cup of the shredded cheese.
7. Then do another layer of ravioli, meat mixture and finally cheese.
8. Cover with tin foil and bake for 40 minutes.
9. Remove the foil for the final 10 minutes.
Let the dish sit for about 10 minutes and serve.
keri @ shaken together says
This looks so hearty and perfect for a busy weeknight – YUM!
Yes I am LAZY… love to not cook on 2nd night! Love your specimen art! xo
Looks like a perfect weeknight dinner, thanks so for sharing!!
It is! What do you make a lot for dinner Michelle?
Yummy!! This will be perfect for my Bunco group dinner. Thanks for the delicious recipe!
Dude they will LOVE it! How fun you play Bunco! That is awesome.
This looks so delicious! I think I might try it with tortellini too since my kids love tortellini. Such a great idea to make lasagna faster and easier. Thanks for sharing!