Grown Up Peppermint Hot Chocolate
This time of the year, I long to connect with family and friends– but I simply don’t have the time to throw a big fancy party. Instead, my husband and I like to host a Holiday Open House and create a special festive holiday drink. This year we’ll be serving Grown Up Peppermint Hot Chocolate (for adults only).
Grown Up Peppermint Hot Chocolate Recipe
5 oz International Delight Milk Chocolate Hot Chocolate
1 oz Peppermint Vodka
Crushed Candy Canes
1 oz Light Corn Syrup
Toppings (for example: sprinkles, chocolate chips, red hots)
Recipe Makes one serving of Grown Up Peppermint Hot Chocolate
1. Pour the corn syrup in a small saucer and the place crushed candy canes in a second saucer. Dip the rim of the glass into the syrup and them the crushed candy canes.
2. Repeat with marshmallow and set aside.
3. Add 1 oz of Peppermint Vodka.
4. Warm up 5 oz of 5 oz International Delight Milk Chocolate Hot Chocolate. Simply pour it into a microwave safe cup and microwave for approximately 30-35 seconds. Add to glass and stir.
5. Add whipped cream and a topping (like sprinkles).
6. Place marshmallow on a short wooden skewer and add to glass.
Connect with International Delight
Visit International Delight for ideas on to capturing the spirit of the season and for a chance to win a holiday brunch for friends and family, hosted by International Delight!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.
[…] Grown Up Peppermint Hot Chocolate […]