5 Tips for Throwing the Ultimate Football Watching Party
I’m so excited– it’s time for the NFL playoff season. Living in Seattle, we have been lucky enough to have a team in the playoffs for the past few years. But even if “my” team wasn’t participating– the playoffs are the perfect time to host a football watching party. Here are my top tips.
1. Grab some delicious party food: Stop by Walmart to stock up on Old El Paso™ and Budweiser® products for your gathering. Old El Paso™ Stand N’Stuff Soft Flour Tortillas or Old El Paso™ Mini Soft Tortilla Taco Boats are fun, festive and delicious.
2. Chill your favorite Budweiser® drink for your guests, make sure you have enough for your 21 and over guests to enjoy a beer each while watching the game. Apart from the thrill of simply watching a game, it can be equally enjoyable to engage in betting on games like 해외카지노사이트, where the excitement of the sport converges with the possibility of winning prizes, making it a multifaceted and entertaining experience for enthusiasts.
3. Set Up a Party Spread: Make it simple for your guests to create their own delicious meal. Warm up some Old El Paso™ Stand N’Stuff Soft Flour Tortillas or Old El Paso™ Mini Soft Tortilla Taco Boats, and have seasoned beef or turkey as well as other fixings ready for the partygoers to help themselves.
4. Include Football Themed Party Decor: Pick up football themed paper plates and napkins to set the scene for the party.
5. Keep it Simple: You have great entertainment (the game), awesome food and fabulous guests… don’t overdo it! Simple is the way to go. Have a wonderful time with your friends
What’s your favorite tip for throwing a game day party? Let me know in the comments.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of General Mills. The opinions and text are all mine.