5 Tips for Throwing the Ultimate Football Watching Party
I’m so excited– it’s time for the NFL playoff season. Living in Seattle, we have been lucky enough to have a team in the playoffs for the past few years. But even if “my” team wasn’t participating– the playoffs are the perfect time to host a football watching party. Here are my top tips.
1. Grab some delicious party food: Stop by Walmart to stock up on Old El Paso™ and Budweiser® products for your gathering. Old El Paso™ Stand N’Stuff Soft Flour Tortillas or Old El Paso™ Mini Soft Tortilla Taco Boats are fun, festive and delicious.
2. Chill your favorite Budweiser® drink for your guests, make sure you have enough for your 21 and over guests to enjoy a beer each while watching the game.
3. Set Up a Party Spread: Make it simple for your guests to create their own delicious meal. Warm up some Old El Paso™ Stand N’Stuff Soft Flour Tortillas or Old El Paso™ Mini Soft Tortilla Taco Boats, and have seasoned beef or turkey as well as other fixings ready for the partygoers to help themselves.
4. Include Football Themed Party Decor: Pick up football themed paper plates and napkins to set the scene for the party.
5. Keep it Simple: You have great entertainment (the game), awesome food and fabulous guests… don’t overdo it! Simple is the way to go. Have a wonderful time with your friends
What’s your favorite tip for throwing a game day party? Let me know in the comments.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of General Mills. The opinions and text are all mine.
This is an awesome guide! Planning an event can certainly get a little stressful at times, but if you put in all the right work and prep time, the results will be totally worth it! Nicely done! Thank you so much for sharing this!
Nina Paul says
Thanks for sharing this idea.