Printable Wedding Table Chat Cards
Weddings are such a joy, but for the socially awkward (that would be me) it can be challenging to strike up a conversation with other wedding guests. That’s why I designed these printable Wedding Table Chat Cards!
Leave a mason jar full of them at the reception tables to help guests break the ice and start conversations.
Just print out the cards and signs and then cut out. I also punched out a heart and tied it onto a clear mason jar (this is a pint sized Kerr Jar).
The Wedding Table Chat Cards have all sorts of fun questions including:
– What flavor of wedding cake are you hoping for?
– How many weddings have you been to?
– What’s your wish the new couple?
– What song are you hoping to hear at the reception?
– Are you connected to the bride, groom or both?
There are a dozen cards in all!
And that’s a wrap on Day 4 of Weddings in a Jar Week!