Fabulous Fall Decor Ideas
The new season means it’s time to spruce up your home with some Fabulous Fall Ideas. Catch these projects live on KOMO-TV Tuesday September 20th at 4pm.
All supplies from Ben Franklin Crafts and Frames in Redmond.
Supplies: wood pumpkin, “mississippi mud” acrylic paint, bittersweet chocolate acrylic paint, persimmon acrylic paint, small chalkboard, pumpkin “pick,” chalk and hot glue.
1. Paint the pumpkin brown, let it dry.
2. Paint the pumpkin orange.
3. Write “Be Thankful” on the sign.
4. Glue sign to pumpkin.
5. Add pick.
Supplies: wood leaf, brown acrylic paint, orange acrylic paint, Give Thanks vinyl from Decorating Your Life, masking tape.
1. Remove twine tie and place cover other twine with masking tape.
2. Paint the leaf brown, let it dry.
3. Paint the leaf orange.
4. Add vinyl.
5. Remove masking tape.
Supplies: wood pumpkin, gold acrylic paint, pumpkin lights, leaf pick.
1. Paint the pumpkin gold.
2. Add lights inside.
3. Add leaf pick.
Supplies: Hedgehog kit, adhesive gems, hot glue.
Make the kit and glue on the handle. Add adhesive gems.
Supplies: glass cylinder, leaves, Mod Podge or Royal Coat, twine, small wood leaf and string of firefly lights.
Paint the Mod Podge or Royal Coat on the back of a leaf and place on cylinder. Continue until cylinder is covered. When dry, add another coat on top. Add twine and wood leaf. Place lights inside.
Supplies: wood tree, acrylic paint in green, burnt sienna and persimmon. Wood rounds, wood burner and small wooden leaves.
1. Paint the tree green and let dry. Add burnt sienna and persimmon.
2. Add words to wood rounds.
3. Glue leaves to tree.
4. Add the wood rounds to the tree.
Supplies: wood frame, yellow acrylic paint, vinyl words, leaf stickers.
Paint the frame yellow and let it dry. Add the vinyl. Add the leaf stickers.
Supplies: clear glass bottle, wood block, wood rounds, small squirrel, wood acorns, wood leaves, leaves on wire and hot glue.
1. Glue some wood rounds and squirrel to block.
2.Place bottle on top.
3. Add wood rounds, leaves and acorns to block.
4. Twist the wire with leaves around the bottle.
5. Add some leaves.
Leave a Reply