This post is sponsored by DecoArt where I’m a Core Blogger
Colorful Concrete Letters
The concrete is so hot right now. I have been so excited to create and paint some cool concrete decor. I wanted it to be fun and happy and something that could be used inside the house or out.
I thought that these bright DecoArt Patio Paint colors would be perfect. This product is perfect for Concrete, Terra cotta, Wood, Masonry, Stucco, Stone, Ceramic bisque, Cast aluminum and Styrofoam.
Supplies: Cardboard letters, DecoArt Patio Paint colors in Pumpkin, Marigold and Sunshine Yellow, a craft knife and concrete mix. You’ll also need water, a container to mix in and something to stir the concrete. You’ll also need painter’s tape.
Step 1: Use a craft knife to cut around the top of the letter.
2. Take the cardboard out from the inside.
Here’s what the letters look like without their” tops.”
3. Following package directions, mix up the concrete.
4. Pour into letter molds and let it dry overnight.
5. Tape the bottom of the letters off (I did 2″) and paint it pumpkin.
6. Tape the middle off and paint it marigold.
7.And tape off the top and paint it Sunshine Yellow.
Have “fun” creating with Patio Paint!