Hey Friends! Did you all have a happy Valentine's Day? I hope so. I must admit I love all the pink, red and of course– hearts… so I am a little sad to see it go. But…
I sure enjoyed looking through all the projects you crafty peeps posted last week!
How can felt cake and brownies make my mouth water? Kim K has posted a really good tute on how to make these beauties. The rosebuds on the pink cake are just darling!
Ahoy Mateys… Jodie at Love, Laughter & Decor created this nautical themed boy's room. Check out her post about it– she shares the deets of where it all came from. So inspiring!
This fresh take on a cloche display really has me excited for spring. Thanks Dean and Shannon from AKA Design… for reminding us about the beautiful season that's coming soon!
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
Let's Link! Party starts at 9 Pacific.