No Sew Felt Ghost Family with Free Templates
Materials: Feltables 36″ x 36″ White Felt, four “Make It: Fun” brand Styrofoam Cones (two 3 7/8″ by 8 7/8″ cones and two 2 7/8″ by 5 7/8 inch cones), googly eyes and embellishments like thin ribbon, scrapbook paper to make a tie, buttons and free ghost template (below). You’ll also need scissors, glue and a piece of cardboard or scrapbook paper to trace the templates on. All materials available at Ben Franklin Crafts and Frames in Redmond.
1. Download and print templates
2. Trace templates on cardboard or card stock and cut out.
3. Trace templates on white felt and cut out (4 large and 4 small to create “fronts and backs” for all four ghosts).
4. & 5. Place one piece of felt on front of styrofoam cone and one on back. Gently tug until sides meet. Glue together. Repeat for other four ghosts.
6. Glue on google eyes and embellishments like thin ribbon (for mom and daughter ghosts) and paper necktie for father ghost). The son ghost’s bow tie can be made by coloring a piece of farfalle pasta black with a Sharpie or by painting it black.
Sharing at Uncommon Designs, Craft-o-Maniac, I Should Be Mopping the Floor, A Bowl Full of Lemons, Kathe with an E, The Girl Creative, Domestically Speaking, Live Laugh Rowe, Thirty Handmade Days, Carolyn’s Homework, Tatertots and Jello, Shaken Together Life, Flamingo Toes, Food Folks and Fun, Little Miss Celebration and The Cards We Drew.