Yay, it’s official…
Summer summer summertime! Check out a few of the cool projects and recipes from last week.
Lemonade Stand by Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom. Doggone this is cute! Plus there are free lemonade printables to boot.
Wow what a pie! What a delicious looking dessert… Strawberry Daiquiri Pie by Silver Boxes
What a stunner! Two-Tone Maxi Sundress by Flamingo Toes
Hollie always creates the coolest confections. Bumblebee Bites from The Seven Year Cottage.
Doesn’t this look dreamy? S’more Cookies by Life Made Simple.
I’d love to see what else you’re been working on…
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a “Crafty Soiree” button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don’t just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you’d follow us. You can find Katie here.
I’d LOVE to see what you’re been working on… let’s link up!