Thanks for linking up and I hope you grab a button!
I'd love to see what else you're been working on…
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
Show us what you've got… let's get this party started!
Thanks so much for hosting :)
Mary Beth says
Thanks so much for hosting, Malia! Have a wonderful week.
Jenn Erickson/Rook No. 17 says
Thanks so much Malia! Happy to be here sharing my special recipe for homemade Almond Liqueur.
Off to check out that cheesecake recipe!
Taryn @ Design, Dining + Diapers says
Thanks for hosting ladies!
simple stiletto boots says
Thank you for your posting，Christmas is coming and I hope you will have a wonderful Christmas eve.
Tina from A Few Pretty Things says
Thanks for this lovely party!
Thank you for hosting!
Thanks so much for hosting your lovely party! Happy Thursday.