It’s Crafty Soiree time… yahoo!
Thank you for stopping by the Crafty Soiree and sharing your craft projects and recipes. It means so much to me that you take the time to join us.
With Easter coming up this weekend, I was so *hoppy* to choose a few fab Easter projects for my features this week.
UM I am overwhelmed with the adorability of this Easter Egg Family by Hooplapalooza.
I kind of want to jump into this photo! Easter Candy Cupcakes by Cupcakes and Crinoline.
Love the pastel colors– here’s a craft that will still be perfect post-Easter! Hope Springs Frame by Craft Quickies.
Simple yet stunning– Easy Chalkboard Tags by Alderberry Hill.
I have a cake and cupcake stand obsession– what a clever idea this is! Flower Cupcake Stands by Circus Berry.
I’d love to see what else you’re been working on…
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a “Crafty Soiree” button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don’t just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you’d follow us. You can find Katie here.
Let’s get this party started!