DIY Laundry Supplies
Supplies: You’ll need Arm and Hammer Washing Soda, 1-2 bars of soap you can use Zote, Fels-Naptha or Ivory or your favorite bar soap will do), Borax and a cheese grater.
1. Grate the soap for a total of 4 cups.
2. Combine the soap with 2 cups of Borax and 2 cups of washing soda.
3. Store in a lidded glass jar or other airtight container.
This recipe makes 8 cups of laundry detergent, 2 T for each load.
Supplies: white vinegar, hair conditioner, water, lavender essential oil (optional).
1. Warm up 2 cups of vinegar in the microwave, in a microwave safe bowl.
2. Combine with ½ cup of hair conditioner, 1.5 cups of water and 4 drops of lavender essential oil.
3. Store in a lidded container or spray bottle. Shake well before using. Use ¼ cup during your washing machine’s rinse cycle.
Supplies: ammonia, Whisk Laundry Detergent and water.
In a large bowl, combine 1 ½ cups each of ammonia, Whisk Detergent and water. Using a funnel to put the mixture in a spray bottle.
Love these ideas! I don’t like a lot of chemicals, so this would be really good!