Refreshing Basil Vinegar Lemon Cucumber Drink
Have you tried drinking vinegars yet? We all know how great vinegar can be around the house but these drinking vinegars are also amazing to drink!
Ingredients: Thai Basil Drinking Vinegar, sparkling water, basil, a cucumber, a lemon, a muddler and ice.
First, slice some cucumber and lemon slices.
1. Pour 1/4 cup of the drinking vinegar.
2. Add to a shaker along with lemon slices and basil leaves.
3. Muddle the ingredients.
4. Strain and pour into a glass.
5. Grab more lemon and cucumber slices.
6. Add the cucumber slices next.
7. Then add ice.
8. Top with a lemon slice and a basil leaf.
Summer in Jars – All This Week
We’ve got more incredible Mason Jars for you… go see this amazing bloggers for more ideas!
[…] Yesterday on Tuesday […]
[…] The Shabby Creek Cottage | Yesterday On Tuesday […]