This post is sponsored by Dr Pepper
Planning the Perfect Homegating Party
It’s football season and whether you’re rooting for a college team, a pro team or both (like me), this is the perfect time of year to host a Homegating Party! EVITE® and Dr. Pepper have ideas that will help you “score” major points with your guests!
6 Tips for Planning the Perfect Homegating Party
1. Grab this free Celebrate Saturday invite from EVITE. Your friends will be thrilled to join you for game day!
2. Set the Scene: A piece of pegboard painted brown with some strips of white duct tape mimic the look of a football and immediately get your guests in the mood to watch football. Take it a step further by adding large letter stickers to green card stock for a fun banner.
3. Make Snacks Portable: Make snacking easy with cute portable containers so folks can cheer from the couch and enjoy some munchies at the same time.
4. Have a “Ball” with a Sandwich Bar: Make hoagies and other food options available in boxes or crates to add to the game day feel.
5. Sweeten Up the Party: Whether your team wins or loses, everyone will love a yummy ending to the game. Make little football cupcake picks by cutting out brown scrapbook or construction paper and making football laces with a white paint pen.
6. Let it “Coast”: Whip up some cute AstroTurf coasters to really get your guests in the spirit of the game.