If you're looking for a holiday gift for your neighbors, teachers or friends– here's a SUPER easy idea: Festive Holiday Granola. It's really simple to make and if you use jam jars and these free printable tags from Printabelle… it's also a cheap yet sweet gift.
Festive Holiday Granola
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1/4 cup canola oil
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
4 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
1 1/2 cups (1 package) cherry craisins
1 cup chopped walnuts
1 package Nestle Holiday Semi-Sweet Morsels with Red & Green Colored Morsels
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a large baking sheet with foil
2. In a large bowl, combine the brown sugar, oil and vanilla. Add the oats and walnuts, combining well.
3. Bake mixture until golden brown and crisp, 20 minutes. Let cool.
4. Add craisins and chocolate chips.
5. Package in glass jam jars.
Click actions (upper left corner) then view all sizes. Select your size then download and save to your computer… then print.
This Festive Holiday Granola makes a tasty snack but it would be even more delish on top of some vanilla ice cream!
Thank you Printabelle.