Tropical Fruit Succulent Planters
Bring a little flavor of the tropics into your home with these DIY Tropical Fruit Succulent Planters.
Juicy fresh colors make this project super fun!
Supplies: DecoArt Americana in Bright Salmon, Aqua Sky, Teal Mint and Chartreuse Yellow. You’ll also need white acrylic paint and wooden vases. You’ll also need a small paintbrush.
1. Give the vases a nice white coat of paint. This will make bright colors really stand out.
2. Paint one Chartreuse Yellow and the other Bright Salmon.
3. Paint little “V’s” in Teal Mint on the vase.
4. Make the V’s all over the vase.
5. Make little “X’s” on the other vase with Aqua Sky.
Say hello to some spring!
And if you’re still in the tropical mood…