Mason Jar Table Numbers
Howdy, it’s Day 4 of Wedding in a Jar Week! Be sure to stop by and see what my fellow hostesses, Angie from The Country Chic Cottage, Andrea from The Cottage Market, Desiree from The 36th Avenue and Gina from The Shabby Creek Cottage.
Today’s project is all about the numbers… table numbers that is!
Supplies: Mason Jars (with a smooth side), white spray paint. gold spray paint, clothespins, candy, a heart shaped paper punch (you need 2-3 sizes of hearts),vinyl, blue scrapbook paper, and candy.
1. Punch out two hearts from the vinyl.
2. Adhere the vinyl hearts to the jars.
3. Remove the lids and rims and scrap paint the jars white.
4. Spray paint the jars and lids gold.
5. Add candy to the jar and attach lid.
5. Place a clothespin on the jar, clamp side up.
6. Punch hearts out from paper.
7. Add numbers to paper hearts.
6. Use the clamp side of clothespin to hold a paper heart.
By the way, here are some cute Mason Jar Wedding Favor Ideas:
See you tomorrow for the final day of our Wedding in a Jar event!
[email protected] Interior Frugalista says
Just love your mason jar wedding table numbers. Such a great idea! Visiting from the A Morning Cup Of Joe Party.