Wonderful Wedding Crunch in a Jar
It’s Day 3 of our weeklong Weddings in a Jar Extravaganza! If you haven’t yet, visit my friends and fellow co-hostesses The Country Chic Cottage, The Cottage Market, The 36th Avenue and The Shabby Creek Cottage to see all the Mason Jar goodness that they’ve been creating!
I’ve got a YUMMY Mason Jar craft to share with you today: Wonderful Wedding Crunch. This would be a great takeaway/wedding favor OR just a plain old tasty snack to have available during cocktail hour. It would also be great at a wedding shower.
Ingredients: 6 cups of popped popcorn, one bag of Wilton Candy Melts in Violet, 1 1/2 tablespoons of vegetable oil, sprinkles, 4 cups of peanuts, one bag of MNM’s in pastel colors.
1. Divide the popcorn into two bowls with 3 cups each.
2. Pour three cups of popcorn on a baking sheet covered with wax paper.
3. Melt the candy melts in a microwave safe bowl or measuring cup, stirring every minute or so until melted.
4. Stir in the vegetable oil (this will thin the candy melt)
5. Pour the melted candy over the popcorn.
6. Add sprinkles and stir mixture.
7. Add peanuts and stir mixture.
8. Add MNM’s and store mixture.
9. Combine mixture with other 3 cup of popcorn.
10. Scoop in Mason Jars.
Download and Save to your computer, then print!
More Weddings in Jar idea coming atcha tomorrow!
More Mason Jar Wedding ideas: