From Plain Glass Jug to Sea Glass Vase
Here’s how to transform a plain glass jug (yawn) into a a Sea Glass Colored Vase!
Supplies: Clear glass water jug, Krylon Seaglass Spraypaint in Aqua, hot glue, rope, starfish, netting, faux flowers, small driftwood and sand. All craft supplies from Ben Franklin Crafts and Frames in Redmond.
1. Spray paint the glass jug
2. Cut and add netting on the top of the jug.
3. Use hot glue to add the rope at the base.
4. Add some rope around the rim of the jug and glue starfish on.
5. Add sand and driftwood inside container.
6. Place faux flowers inside.
Leave a Reply