Mason Jar Wedding Countdown Calendar
Oh the excitement you feel as start looking forward to a wedding! I remember planning my own wedding being SO psyched for the big day. A DIY Mason Jar Wedding Countdown Calendar is a thrifty and FUN way to get to remind yourself how many days are left before the BIG day!
Here’s an easy DIY for the calendar as well as a super simple photo holder.
This project is part of Weddings in a Jar week! We’ll be bringing you more mason jar ideas all week.
Mason Jar Countdown Calendar
Supplies: Ball 1 Quart (32 oz) Smooth Side Mason Jar, vinyl writing and chalkboard heart from Decorating Your Life Vinyl, Darice Diamond Gems, scrapbook paper, white tulle. All products available at Ben Franklin Crafts and Frames.
1. Apply the “…days tip our wedding vinyl” toward the bottom of the jar.
2. Apply the chalkboard heart towards the top of the jar. Add some diamond gems inside.
3. Using the jar liner as a template, cut out a circle of coordinating scrapbook paper and glue to lid liner. Tie a piece of tulle around the lid.
Mason Jar Photo Holder
Kerr 1 Pint (16 oz) jar, vinyl hearts from Decorating Your Life Vinyl, and Darice Diamond Gems. All products available at Ben Franklin Crafts and Frames.
1. Remove lid and place photo inside jar and add Diamond Gems.
2. Add a vinyl heart or two.
CUTE! And this idea isn’t just for weddings, any photos would be darling displayed like this.
Check out all the aMASONing Weddings in a Jar Ideas!