7 Fantastic Seahawks Projects
Are you ready for some football? Here are 7 Fantastic Seahawks projects to help you show off your fan pride! From stuff to wear, like jewelry and a scarf, to a cute pillowcase and even home decor, we’re got fun ideas for everyone.
All supplies from Ben Franklin Crafts and Frames in Redmond.
12 Lighted Frame
Brighten up your home with this awesome lighted frame.
Materials: 12 x 12 shadowbox frame, wooden “12,” blue acrylic paint, green adhesive gems, holographic star paper and hot glue.
1. Paint the “12” blue.
2. After the paint dries, add adhesive gems.
3. Add star holographic paper inside frame.
4. Glue the “12” on the outside of the frame.
Football Fan Pillowcase
Enjoy sweet dreams of victory on when you sleep on a Football Fan Pillowcase.
Materials: 5/8 yard 60″ wide fabric, 1/4 yard cuff, 1/8 yard trim
Cutting Instructions: Cut your yardage to the following dimensions:
Standard size: body cut 21″ x 48″
Cuff: Cut two pieces 9″ x 21″
Trim: Cut two pieces 2-1/2″ x 21″
1. Fold each cuff piece in half lengthwise and press. Set aside.
2. Fold each trim piece in half and press.
3. Lay out the main fabric right side up.
4. Matching raw edges, lay the folded trim fabric along the short edge. Lay the folded cuff fabric on top. Pin through all thickness. Note: The trim is underneath the cuff fabric.
5. Stitch all layers together with a 1/4″ seam. Press cuff out with seams toward cuff. Topstitch 1/8″ from the cuff edge toward the trim, stitching through all layers. This will leave a clean finishes edging instead of an enclosed seam. Repeat for the other end of the pillowcase.
6. Stitching the sides by pinning wrong sides together. Stitch 1/4″ seam on both sides. Press seams. Turn right side out. Press the seams. Stitch 1/2″ from the folded edge.
7. Turn inside out. Your seams should be concealed with no frayed edges. Press out the body.
Team Colors Necklace
You can wear the team colors with pride when make this easy necklace.
Materials: green and blue bead chain, blue cord, thin silver wire, silver jump rings, silver eye pins and pliers.
1. Remove beads from chain.
2. Add eye pins and wrap the top of the smaller blue bead and five small green beads with wire.
3. Using pliers, attach a large jump ring to the top of the three large beads (see photo) and add to cord.
4. Add an eye pin to the bottom of the three large beads.
5. Add the five small green beads.
Go Team Bookends
These Go Team bookends are the perfect addition to your space.
Materials: creative book ends kit, chipboard football and helmet, vinyl words and numbers, Seahawks themed paper, green, blue paint, brown paint, silver paint, scissors, glue and Mod Podge.
1. Using the photo as a guide, trace the shape of the book ends on the “wrong” side of the paper, set aside.
2. Paint the book ends green except for the area where the shapes go.
3. Paint the football brown and the helmet silver. Add vinyl.
4. Use Mod Podge to add paper to the bookends.
5. Glue on shapes.
Cozy Team Colors Scarf
Cozy up at the game with this soft warm scarf.
Vanna’s Choice, 1 ball of each color:
Contrast A – Navy
Contrast B – Silver Grey
Contrast C – Radiant Lime
Contrast D – Blue
Size: U.S. K/ 10 1/2 (6.5 mm) crochet hook
Pattern Courtesy of Yarnspirations.com.
Fan Bling Bracelets
These fan bling bracelets are a cinch to make.
Materials: Silver and leather bracelets, pliers, silver jump rings and charms.
1. Add jump rings to charms with pliers.
2.Add charms to bracelets.
Fan Favorite Beverage Glass
Enjoy your favorite beverage in this cute glass.
Supplies: beer glass and vinyl.
Following package, add vinyl to glass.
More Seahawks Projects
(All supplies from Ben Franklin Crafts and Frames)