Modern Farmhouse Clipboard Decor
This Modern Farmhouse Clipboard Decor is a cute way to add a little county charm to your home. Plus I’m revealing the secret of how to make mini magnolia leaves with your circle paper punch.
I love a good paper craft!
Materials: paper clipboard, Jen Hadfield Homemade Simple Life cardstock, green and patterned card stock, 1″ circle punch, Tombow glue. Available at Ben Franklin Crafts and Frames in Redmond.
1. Trim a piece of cardstock to fit on the clipboard.
2. Cut out the “Enjoy” card and glue it to the larger piece of cardstock.
3. To make the mini leaves, fold small pieces of cardstock and use the circle punch to make a leaf shape.
4. Make 24 leaves. So cute, right?
5. Glue them to to the paper. Easy and fun!
More Modern Farmhouse/Fixer Upper Style
A Dozen Charming Fixer Upper Signs
Fixer Upper Style Distressed Candle Holder
A Dozen Fixer Upper Style Projects
9 Welcoming Fixer Upper Style Entryways
Leave a Reply