Glitter Mason Jar and Marriage Advice Cards
It’s Day 2 of Mason Jar Wedding Week (ya-HOO)! I’m “smitten” with all the amazing ideas I’m seeing from my fellow co-hostesses The Country Chic Cottage, The Cottage Market, The 36th Avenue and The Shabby Creek Cottage.
My husband and I received many gifts when we got married. There was a food processor to get us ready in the kitchen, lovely gold-rimmed china to prepare us for formal entertaining, and a set of shiny silverware for our everyday life. But what was missing was something we really NEEDED to start our NEW lives… advice on how to have a great marriage! That’s why I created these Mason Jar themed advice cards and a Glitter Mason Jar to put them in.
Supplies for the Jar: Mason Jar, Mod Podge, pink and gold glitter, small frame, monogram sticker, scrapbook paper, pink tulle and printable advice cards. To make the sign, you”ll need a 8 1/2 x 11 piece of canvas and the printable.
1. Mix gold and pink glitter on a paper plate.
2. Brush Mod Podge on a Mason Jar.
3. Sprinkle glitter all over the jar and let it dry.
4. Remove plastic from frame and use it to trace shape on pink paper.
5. Put frame back together.
6. Add monogram letter on top.
7. Make a tulle bow and tie the frame to the jar.
8. Download and save the Mason Jar Marriage Advice Sign.
9. Place the canvas in the printer and print the sign.
10. Cut it out and tie a piece of tulle around the top of the jar image.
11. Download and save the Marriage Advice Cards.
12. Print out the cards and set up the sign and the jar.
13. Encourage guests to share their best marriage advice and save these priceless gifts in a lovely Mason Jar.
14. Save these precious cards for your first anniversary and reread with love!
Ashley Burkholder says
Hi! Do you remember where you got the small picture frame?
Hi, it’s rom the dollar bins at Michael’s!