Hi! Thanks for joining us today for "A Crafty Soiree" Party. My co-hostess Katie and I were thrilled to have so many fabulous entries last week. We're each featuring three of them. Repurposing is my theme this week.
How clever is this Button Ruffle Scarf from Living with Punks? This happy accessory is made out of thrifted tee-shirts. I want one!
These Paper Napkin Flowers are from Free Pretty Things for You. Transforming paper napkins into flowers? What a neat trick. Loving the pom poms too!
And I'm diggin' this Anthro-Inspired Necklace from Flamingo Toes. Another great use of an old tee-shirt. Check out this tutorial. Beverly's version is WAY cuter than the original. Please pick up your Featured button, you talented girls!
Let's get this party started. Link up your projects… Art, Crafts, Organizational Ideas, Recipes, Repurposing/Transformations, Sewing– we'd love to see all your fabulous ideas and creations. Can't wait to see what you all are sharing this week.
Just a few points to make this party fun for everyone
1. Link up your creative projects! (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. All partygoers love meeting new friends. If you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hello and let them know you're stopping by from A Crafty Soiree.
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. Leave me a comment letting me know and I'll be sure to return the favor.
6. Have fun.
BIG Hug! Malia