Cottagecore is one of the latest decorating styles that incorporates many farmhouse and rustic elements. The link to nature is as strong as for the preceding styles and using animal themes for your cottagecore theme is a wonderful idea and pretty easy to turn into reality.
Cottagecore Animal Decor Ideas
If your looking for cottagecore animal décor ideas to inspire you, check out some of my favorites below. Most of these ideas are quite frugal and some of them are free printables so you don’t even need to have any crafting skills to use them. Wall art, figurines, fabric prints, rustic signs…..there are so many ways to decorate with animals in cottagecore style!
Check out these fantastic inspiring ideas for your home!
1. Horse Statue Makeover from oursouthernhomesc.com. Chalky finish paint can transform dollar store animal statues into beautiful cottagecore décor! This is such a frugal craft and you can display these statues indoors or on the porch!
2. How To Style A Console Table from town-n-country-living.com. You can easily create a wall art gallery using vintage bird prints and oval frames only add to the vintage feel. Visit the post to download the free printables and make your own wall art.
3. Farmhouse Pillow: A Cow For Your Home from thecountrychiccottage.net. Printable transfer paper can be used to transfer any image to fabric which is how you can make a cute farmhouse cow pillow for your home.
4. How To Create A Layered Coffee Table Vignette from homemadelovely.com. For Easter, bunny figurines can make a lovely addition to your seasonal vignettes keeping them fresh and adding more interest.
5. DIY Faux Ceramic Animal Bookends, Two Ways from lovelyindeed.com. If your bookcase needs some decorative accents while still retaining function these easy DIY animal bookends might be just the project to try. You’ll need just a few inexpensive supplies such as plastic animal toys, scrap wood, and paint.
6. Barnyard Animals Rustic Sign from knickoftime.net. I can totally see this rustic barn animals sign hanging in my kitchen! Old wood is wonderful for projects like these and there are plenty of barn animal silhouettes you can find online for free.
7. Rustic Deer Antler DIY Drink Coasters from h2obungalow.com. Animal décor can be incorporated in the subtlest of ways into your home and these rustic deer antler drink coasters are the perfect example. It’s a simple paint job using stencils that looks quite fun to make!
8. DIY White Deer Head from hawthorneandmain.com. Hawthorne And Main came up with a superb wall decorating idea. The white-painted deer head surrounded by white empty vintage frames has such a unique look and a perfect neutral accent for your cottagecore home.
9. Farmhouse Style Cow Art Wall Décor from acultivatednest.com. Vintage cow art can be used to decorate your kitchen walls, countertops, or open shelves and the black & white prints look just as good as the colored ones.
10. Manly Deer Décor Idea from salvagedliving.com. It’s true, decorating with wild game is not for everyone but it is perfect for men who love hunting. You can use one of their trophies and use the same idea: add a glam frame and a trophy tag for easy cottagecore wall décor.
11. Spring Farmhouse Kitchen & Rustic Bunny Sign from lizmarieblog.com. A rustic bunny sign is such a wonderful way to celebrate spring in the kitchen! You’ll find other pretty and rustic decorating ideas for your kitchen in this post.
12. 4 Farmhouse Style Chicken Décor Projects from petticoatjunktion.com. Chickens are a classic animal theme for farmhouse and cottagecore décor. Petticoat Junktion shares 4 easy chicken décor projects created with inexpensive supplies you can make yourself.
13. Cozy Kitchen For The Summer Season from town-n-country-living.com. Does your kitchen need a summer refresh? Town-N-Country-Living has some gorgeous decorating tips, including a cute enamel cow sign with matching mugs that can liven up your countertops.
14. DIY Farmer’s Market Produce Rack from prettyhandygirl.com. Make a rustic DIY Farmer’s Market produce rack using wood and wire baskets following the simple steps described in this post. Adding storage to your kitchen can be decorative, not just practical!
15. DIY Farmhouse Style Tray from amylattacreations.com. There are so many farmhouse stencils available online and you can use them to transform everyday items into cottagecore perfection! This tutorial from Amy Latta Creations shows you how to use stencils and you’ll soon be able to create new and exciting projects with them.
16. Meat Market Farmhouse Kitchen Sign & DIY Pig Cutting Board from knickoftime.net. Decorative cutting boards are such fun rustic accents for the kitchen. This post actually includes two tutorials: one for the DIY pig cutting board and another for a simple meat market sign you can use to complete the look of your kitchen.
17. Lake House Décor From The Thrift Store from sadieseasongoods.com. You don’t need to live near a lake to incorporate aquatic animals into your décor. In fact, they offer the perfect summer vibes and the thrift store is your best bet for getting your hands on some interesting finds.
18. Free Printable Farmhouse Chicken Wall Art from acultivatednest.com. This free printable farmhouse chicken wall art would look so nice in a rustic frame. You just need to download, print, and frame it so no need for any crafting skills.
19. Fall Farmhouse Kitchen from lovegrowswild.com. Here’s a beautiful wall art idea for your cottagecore kitchen. Take a rustic canvas print and pin it to a mini wood pallet. The contrasting textures and the black & white print look absolutely charming!
20. Concrete Deer Head Taxidermy from cherishedbliss.com. Painting a deer head is one thing, adding a faux concrete texture is definitely on a different level! This effect is achieved using a special concrete painted finish that is super easy to apply and you’ll love the results.