Snowman Candy Jar Gifts
Ok this project is all of my favorite things combined: snowman + candy jars + upcycling + SUPER fast + cheap. Put it all together and this equation = crafty bliss!
Supplies: Holiday Snow (comes in a can, you can find it near the spray paint in many stores), wine glasses (I found them at a thrift store for super cheap, you could also use a few of yours that have become “singles” over the years), black buttons, two small white buttons or two white sequins, orange felt, a snowman hat if desired, fleece for a snowman scarf and craft glue or a low temp glue gun. You’ll also want some of your favorite Christmas or holiday candy on hand to fill the glass with.
1. Spray the wine glasses with the holiday snow and let them dry.
2. Cut a triangle shaped carrot nose from the orange felt.
3. Cut a scarf from the fleece.
4. Layer the white buttons or sequins over two black “eye” buttons.
5. Glue the face on the snowman: two eye buttons, the felt nose and five small black buttons for the smile.
6. Fill with candy.
7. Add a black snowman hat and/or scarf.
I am psyched to be participating in the Holiday Edition of Craft Lightning. These are projects that can be made in 15 minutes or less. In other words, they are no stress craft ideas! Thanks to Carolina 30 Minute Crafts and Angie from The Country Chic Cottage for organizing the fun.